You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: twelve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- including the whole range of the twelve senses has not the
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- contains the others as well. The Twelve Senses. Sense of another's ego
- The human being has altogether twelve senses. The reason that
- others which complete the twelve less conspicuous. I have often spoken
- of these twelve senses of the human being; we will call them to mind
- Thus we get the table of the senses as twelve senses. The human being
- actually has twelve senses.
- members. The world brings you what you experience divided into twelve
- we had not twelve senses we should look at our environment like
- since we have twelve senses we have a fair number of possibilities
- world. Through his twelve senses things are separated into their
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIV
- judgment of the child of twelve. (It is from the age of twelve onwards