You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wagner
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture V
- Beckmesser and Walther. Wagner and Hanslick. Variety of feeling in
- You all know the figure of Beckmesser in Richard Wagner's
- the thought element in the activity of hearing. Wagner, who
- Wagnerian art appeared, or became at all well known, it found an
- the whole appeal to feeling in Wagner's art as unmusical. There are
- really the very essence of Wagnerism, namely that tunes should be
- dispute as this between Hanslick and Wagner could arise in the sphere