Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: abstract
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture I
- their thought and feeling, we are often asked an abstract question
- conducted. There are many people to-day who take things abstractly,
- abstractions we can continue for ever asking: Why? We can go on
- always find an end, but abstract thought goes on running round like a
- is not something that we should have before us as an abstraction, and
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- We look at things, then we make them abstract, and thus we get
- You must not introduce too many abstract concepts into what you bring
- Concepts, abstract concepts, are abstractions; they go through memory
- abstractions in teaching a child, you involve him too intensely in the
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- of such an abstract law as that of the conservation of energy.
- true. All that we have in abstract science we owe to the faculty of
- forms a triangle, an abstract triangle nowhere to be found in
- philosophic abstract form. And in particular, if you read the final
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IV
- so it is not enough to say in the abstract that the will must be
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture V
- the eye, the ear, the nose, etc., all in one great abstraction as
- abstractions. For here we stand upon a sure foundation; we proceed
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VII
- concepts and ideas sound theoretical, abstract, scientific. It is an
- reality and not out of abstract conceptions, they find it
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- from unity: if we were only to recognise an abstract unity then we
- Hence people who want to grasp everything in terms of abstract unities
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- also, but in a somewhat abstract way. Hence, when you look at Egyptian
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: