Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: breast
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- chest as a chest being, but he is all chest or breast-man, for the
- moon form for the breast and the linear form for the limbs; and we
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- breast. Radial form of limbs. Jaws are stunted limbs in head. Blood
- Metamorphosis in bones. Head centre is within: breast centre outside:
- sculpture. Head arrests limb movement. Head and breast turn limb dance
- to song and music. Head man reveals Body: Breast man Body and Soul:
- consequences. Head alone is evolved animal, not breast or limbs.
- the form of a sphere to the head, and a moon form to the breast
- understand this central member of man's nature, the breast-form, when
- to the breast form. And just as when the moon is not full we see it
- breast form a fragment of the middle system of man. From this you can
- The breast part of the human being, on the other hand, conceals very
- of the breast portion is invisible. We can say that the breast portion
- head is altogether body; the breast portion of man is body towards the
- of body and soul in so far as we separate out our breast from the
- visible part of the breast system and allow it to be worked upon and
- Into these two members of the human being, head and breast (more
- obviously of course in the breast portion), the limbs are inserted.
- certain parts of the spherical form remain visible, as with the breast
- portion, only in this case they are different parts. In the breast
- it so. Not so the breast. Its centre does not lie within the sphere.
- The breast has its centre very far away. (In the drawing this is only
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XI
- Breast and Limbs to Body, Soul and Spirit. Head perfected but
- breast and limbs, and developed from drawing and painting. Elementary
- school concerned with breast man. Relation of memory and imagination
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIII
- attention enlivens the activity of our breast system and prevents the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: