Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- the human being can only be understood in connection with the cosmos.
- were in the cosmos before we were born, and our experience there is
- now mirrored in us; we shall be in the cosmos again when we have
- in full consciousness for higher knowledge in the cosmos.
- We are united with our experience with the cosmos. Just as we develop
- activities which have to be continued in the cosmos, so does the
- cosmos constantly develop with us the activity of antipathy and
- the result of the sympathies and the antipathies of the cosmos. We
- develop antipathy from out of ourselves, the cosmos develops antipathy
- together with us; we develop sympathy, the cosmos develops sympathy
- cosmos. Man has the form of his head by reason of the antipathy of the
- cosmos. When the cosmos has such aversion for what man bears within
- man really bears the copy of the cosmos in him. The roundly formed
- head is such a copy. The cosmos, through antipathy, creates a copy of
- organ for freedom because it has been pushed out by the cosmos. We do
- cosmos as intensively as is our limb-masses system, in which are
- cosmos and the cosmos attracts it, has sympathy with it, just as it
- antipathy of the cosmos; there they come into collision. And in the
- rebounding of our antipathies upon those of the cosmos our perceptions
- its origin in the loving sympathetic embrace between the cosmos and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- unconsciously which he accomplishes in the cosmos.
- the cosmos.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VI
- indeed undeniable that what we call the world, the cosmos, is a
- ego it is only in images of the cosmos that we human beings can
- live, not yet in the real cosmos. Therefore when we are awake our body
- has to produce images of the cosmos for us. And then our ego dwells in
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- being actually executes geometrical forms in the cosmos and then
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- of the cosmos is expressed. You can only understand the works of the
- independently from out of the cosmos and given over to the animal, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: