You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: crystal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- of crystallisation, a thing they would otherwise long ago have ceased
- as a whole would have been given over to crystallisation, though
- single crystals could not have maintained themselves. We draw the
- single crystals away from the general crystallisation process and
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XII
- substances from taking on their own crystal forms in you. If you did
- would become a salt crystal. Your limb system, your skeleton and your
- life to appear, but also the process of mineral crystallisation, then