Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture I
- earthly existence in addressing man, and takes account only of the
- conscious of the other end of man's development on earth, namely
- comes down to earth a union is entered into between the spirit and the
- Spirit-Soul or Soul-Spirit from a higher sphere into earthly
- existence. He clothes himself with earthly existence.
- the earth the Spirit-Soul is met by what arises through the processes
- earthly life, you will observe that here in the child, Soul-Spirit or
- the one direction to bring the Spirit-Soul more into the earthly Body,
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- earthly conditions. Blood has to be destroyed in order that it may not
- as we are on the earth, up to the moment of death. For this reason we
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- human bodies are yeast to earth. Man thinks with bones as well as
- nerves. Origin of geometry lies in movement. Man keeps earth alive.
- human beings on the earth, on the physical plane, fulfilling our
- Were it not that, during his earthly life, man could preserve some
- which he alone and no other earthly being bears within him from birth
- say: in this case, minerals, plants and animals would be on the earth,
- only man would not be there; and the course of the earth right through
- the earth, or he constructs machines and thereby also brings about
- develop without man being present on the earth.
- This is not correct. For if man were not present in the earth's
- have only arisen in the earth's evolution because man was obliged
- and at a certain stage of his earthly development he had to separate
- earth evolution the animal forms as well as the earth itself would
- develop if man were not upon the earth. And, again, present-day
- buried, and thereby are given over to the earth, but this is of no
- significance for the development of the earth; for if the earth did
- of human corpses to the earth whether by cremation or burial
- is a real process which works on in the earth.
- yeast were added to the dough. In the same way the earth would long
- present in human corpses which are thus received by the earth, the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IV
- present in embryo in the earthly life of the man of to-day, yet,
- vanish from the face of the earth. Some people must see this. You have
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VI
- will begin to rise out of the earth. Why does this happen? It happens
- forces under the surface of the earth becomes perceptible through the
- on the earth, you are standing in a cloud of smoke. That is an
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IX
- the wonder of the earth as a conductor all these are things
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- perhaps) across the earth. Nevertheless you have the sensation of
- carried out by the planets, by other heavenly bodies or by the earth
- when we see how wires go into the earth to copper plates and how the
- earth carries the electricity further without wires. If you go into
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XI
- that can be brought into the physical earth existence through birth.
- belong to life on earth. And only when we bring this conventional
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XII
- organisation shows the longest earthly evolution behind it, so that it
- with us during our physical earth life until death. Even in the waking
- formation of the earth, that is, to dissolve the minerals. The forces
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIII
- his earthly nature only, a substantiality having no tendency to spirit
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: