Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- animals, who never rightly join their fore-feet, in prayer for
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IV
- one little ruffian was lying on the window-sill, kicking with his feet
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- legs, hands and feet are only inserted into our muscle and blood
- have already heard. Hence it is arms and legs, hands and feet that are
- world, you must study the arms and legs, hands and feet. If you want
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XII
- When you stand up you live in the force with which your feet press the
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIV
- legs and feet, and your arms and hands. Only you must think of the
- and hands as the upper jaw-bone, and my legs and feet as the lower
- hands and feet, arms and legs is present in man more of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: