Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: geometry
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- nerves. Origin of geometry lies in movement. Man keeps earth alive.
- our bone system. How is it, for instance, that man can do geometry?
- The higher animals have no geometry; that can be seen from their way
- animals have a geometry, only we do not notice it. Now, man can
- form a geometry. But how, for example, does he form the conception of
- These movements to which you give fixed forms in geometry when
- In evolving geometry he is copying something that he himself does in
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIV
- Thus all the teaching, even what is given in geometry and arithmetic
- even in arithmetic and geometry. That is why I said yesterday (In
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: