You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: larynx
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIV
- of chest man develops to head nature in larynx the head
- have the larynx, called Kehlkopf in German, from the native
- genius of the language, i.e., the head of the throat. The larynx is
- larynx continually makes the attempt in the air to become head; and
- this attempt constitutes human speech. When the larynx tries to become
- the human larynx tries to become nose it cannot, because the real nose
- produced out of the larynx to be permeated by a kind of
- limbs. And just as all that proceeds from the larynx in the form of