Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IX
- and see a lion. What do you do first of all when you perceive the
- lion? First you bring what you see in the lion to your consciousness;
- understanding of your perceptions of the lion. Before you went to the
- the form and habits of the lion you are now looking at are
- bring with you into the menagerie. Then you look at the lion and find:
- the lion is doing just what you have learned that animals do. You
- of life and then you form the judgment: the lion is an animal. It is
- particular concept lion. The first thing you form is a
- lion from the rest of our experience, but bring it into line with the
- point; going into the menagerie and seeing the lion is merely a single
- we entered the menagerie and turned our attention to the lion. This
- the whole process, what is the lion first of all? He is first of all a
- conclusion. That is absolutely true: the lion is a conclusion.
- A little later, the lion is a, judgment. And a little later
- still, the lion is a concept.
- continually give the child definitions, when you say: A lion is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: