Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture I
- with the three kingdoms of the physical world: the mineral, the plant
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture III
- applied to the other kingdoms of nature, to the mineral, plant and
- say: in this case, minerals, plants and animals would be on the earth,
- scientist's answer would be that minerals, plants and animals would
- But let us pass on to consider the mineral and plant world. Here we
- and mineral kingdoms would long ago have dried up and ceased to
- this that the minerals can still go on producing their powers
- earth with respect to its mineral, plant and animal kingdoms, would
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VII
- decay and finally to become mineral. If in a living human being
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XII
- mineral in man. Destructive illnesses arise when this does not happen.
- around us, we perceive mineral beings, plant beings, animal beings.
- Our physical body is related to the beings of the minerals, plants and
- of mineral substances? Even if you do not make your soup very salty,
- the salt is nevertheless in the food, and you are taking in mineral
- substance. It is necessary that you should take in mineral substance.
- your trunk-chest system. But your limb system prevents these mineral
- muscular system have a constant tendency to work against the mineral
- formation of the earth, that is, to dissolve the minerals. The forces
- which dissolve the minerals in the human being come from the limb
- life to appear, but also the process of mineral crystallisation, then
- the limbs which it receives from the universe to dissolve the mineral.
- In reality it should be constantly dissolving the mineral. If to-day
- mineralisation in the human body, it is largely because we cannot
- within him the mineral, must reverse within him the plant kingdom,
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIII
- mineral element as something that lets the spirit and soul through. So
- material-mineral element as a whole. For the living-organic element is
- being, that in him which is mineral, which is permeable to the spirit,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: