Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: oxygen
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- Concepts produce carbonic acid, imaginative pictures oxygen. Need for
- the germ for the preservation of oxygen, for continuous growth,
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XII
- thoughts. Trunk system related to plant world. Oxygen changed to
- know that he takes in oxygen, and through his life processes he
- changes oxygen into carbon dioxide by connecting it with carbon.
- takes up the oxygen, and carbon dioxide gas arises through the union
- of the oxygen with the carbon. Now when man has the carbon dioxide
- the oxygen, what would happen? Let us say that a man breathes in
- oxygen through his life processes, and allows it to form carbon
- separate off the oxygen again within, and to work upon the carbon,
- breathe in oxygen in the same regular way as man, but it assimilates
- gives up oxygen. It would be bad if it did not do this; for then
- process by which carbon dioxide has arisen, that is, if the oxygen
- them with the help of the oxygen which he breathes in. As man
- oxygen. This appears as a process of combustion, and it looks as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: