Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0293)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: three
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture I
- the three-fold man. Nature of sleep in child and adult. The teacher
- Spirit-Man, Life-Spirit, Spirit-Self. These three members of man's
- with the three kingdoms of the physical world: the mineral, the plant
- threefold system of physical man. You know that amongst the members of
- the threefold physical human system we reckon, in the first place, the
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture II
- True function of motor nerves. Three places where sympathy and
- antipathy meet. Cosmic relations of threefold organism of man.
- We have a threefold expression of this sympathy and antipathy revealed
- in our physical body. We have, as it were, three centres where
- are by no means such simple beings as it might seem. In three parts of
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IV
- life, something remains over. The three Spiritual Principles:
- three Soul Principles: Consciousness, Intellectual and Sentient Souls.
- The three Bodily Principles: Astral, Etheric and Physical. How Will
- intention and resolution which live in the three Spiritual Principles.
- But although these three higher principles of human nature are only
- dies and enters again into the spiritual world, these three principles
- in the three soul principles: the Consciousness soul, the Intellectual
- it lives in the body, then we must speak of the three soul principles
- animal has also these three principles, physical body, etheric body
- being the differentiation with regard to the three members of the soul
- into all these three soul forces in order to guide and regulate them.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture V
- Each of the three soul activities includes qualities of all. Balance
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VI
- the education of the child. We must keep the three standpoints
- shall study the human being from all three. The first to be taken is
- immersed in three conditions of consciousness during our waking life:
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VII
- yesterday we concerned ourselves with the three conditions of
- time). Three frightful things, which make it quite impossible for the
- the Threefold Organism of the State, which springs entirely out of
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture VIII
- nor pure willing is ever present alone; the three always work
- contemplate him from three points of view. When you are considering
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture IX
- as we know, is further divided into three periods. Up to the change of
- of three members. Firstly, in our thinking-cognition we always have
- actually this splitting up of the three judgments: All men are
- found in the teaching of logic. In real life these three judgments
- thinking-knowing is in continual flux. You make all three judgments
- of him already contains these three judgments within it. That is to
- Now these three things, conclusion, judgment and concept, exist in the
- threefold division of childhood and youth from a rather different
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- aspects that the human being has different forms in the three
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XI
- You have realised that man is a threefold being, head-man, trunk man
- and limb man; and you saw how each of the three parts has a different
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture XIV
- of education, his threefold bodily nature becomes evident from many
- If we have a picture in our minds of this threefold division of the
- way. The teacher could say: Suppose we have three children; the
- responsibility, these are the three forces which are the very nerves
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: