You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vertebra
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Study of Man: Lecture X
- vertebral theory of the skull, as it is termed. What is meant by this?
- one vertebra lies above another. We can take out the single vertebra,
- bones are transformed vertebrae. Imagine some organs puffed out and
- the vertebral forms. This made a great impression on Goethe. It drove
- vertebrae of the spine through transformation, through metamorphosis.
- a metamorphosis, a transforming of the vertebral bones, or of the head
- to think of a spinal vertebra metamorphosed into a head bone when you