Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greco-latin
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- Greco-Latin, which in turn was followed by our own. We shall
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- body, since the Greco-Latin age, is akin to the mineral world.
- into the Greco-Latin period the living, human plant-body
- hold of the living. Whereas the Greco-Latin period created more
- of the culture of our age but of the Greco-Latin age. If those
- if we are not made dull in our youth by Greco-Latin classical
- into and hidden under the Greco-Latin classical education, let
- age but for the Greco-Latin culture. This is inserted into our
- lives. We must sense it. We must sense what, as Greco-Latin
- contain Greco-Latin education; because, although writing in our
- national idiom, we actually write in the Greco-Latin form.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: