Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- that which is active in space, but also the impulses which come from
- the human being every active force, every true striving, thus
- his immortality, that he should be active in his soul, so that he may
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- everything else, to intervene actively in life through
- the spirituality active in capitalism — mammonism —
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- the limb-man, metabolic man. What man is as an active being is
- chest-man the ether body is more active; therefore, physically,
- little active and the astral body is most active. I have often
- astral body that is active in walking. Now the child becomes
- uses up substances in moving, metabolism is active in a certain
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- that are active in graves, in corpses. If you want to know the
- become active for the good only through taking in the true
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- multiplied by the number of persons involved, becomes active in
- so difficult to be active in the social sphere. One will never
- has deprived man of active striving; it has made him into a
- for his immortality; that he let his soul be active so that it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: