Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attention
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- people develop their world conception. I drew attention to the fact
- may draw attention to this important, weighty fact, yet people do not
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- I drew attention to the fact
- intensely. Just consider how little attention people give
- must give attention now to the spiritual significance of this
- attention, however, must be focused upon such things, therefore
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- we find ourselves, we must focus our attention still more
- is considered valid. Yesterday I drew your attention to the
- those of earlier mankind. No attention is paid to this in
- particularly necessary now to pay attention to such things when
- which only focus their attention upon the one earth life and a
- individualities, of paying attention to a child's nature in
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- looking them up in a handbook. The examiners pay no attention
- have drawn your attention to the fact that man as he confronts
- future primary attention will have to be paid to this. We must
- attention is paid to the question of whether a piece of tissue
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- the difference upon which I wish you to focus your attention.
- beg you to pay close attention to this particular revelation
- which calls upon us for devoted attention to it at the present
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- have drawn your attention to the egotistical way man forms his
- ideology. We may draw people's attention to this weighty
- If we are willing to focus our attention on the future by
- forms, and it is very gratifying to see that attention is being
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: