Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: deep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- deep effect which radiates from such things.
- During the first post-Atlantean epoch we have a deep influence
- deep influence proceeding form the astral body; during the third
- post-Atlantean epoch, a deep influence going out from the etheric
- Now that you are able to understand this upon a deeper foundation,
- be stirred, deeply stirred on hearing that in the West there is a
- these destinies of mankind in the whole world, if we take a deep
- deeply significant one; it is a problem which cannot be solved unless
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- and co-workers in Stuttgart has given me deep insight into what
- see here a great contrast. This makes deep inroads into men's
- always remains, something of a deep and divine essence. You
- deeper insight into these matters. Adults will have to live in
- culture. The deepest impulse of our souls has a Greek
- the social organism is connected with that which in the deepest
- deepest needs of our age, something that corresponds in the
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- real renewal. This is connected with many deeper impulses of
- deeper world view. A red flower is a red flower whether or not
- not deeply sense the tasks of a given age. It is necessary that
- deep recesses of the human soul the longing for a recognition
- consciousness in the present time should be deeply inscribed in
- such deep questions, such comprehensive thoughts; you must tell
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- is a tremendous deepening of life if we adopt such a point of
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- confront a deep secret of Christian-esoteric development. If
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- you. Gradually this fact was lost, and the deep effect of such
- practices diminished. In the first post-Atlantean epoch a deep
- effect in the ego; in the second epoch a deep effect in the
- astral body; in the third epoch a deep effect in the ether
- — without its having a deep effect upon us, because we
- People are not deeply shaken by them. The reason for this is
- destiny of mankind; if they will be deeply moved when one tells
- superficialities employed today. It is a deeply significant
- question that cannot be grasped if one will not look deeply
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: