Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: external
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- with the external physical world, for they are facts revealed by
- Each person has his own egoistic interest. External schematic
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- knowledge based on the external world. How long it will take
- when he uses the word maya? He thinks that the external
- inner life is reality. What presents itself externally to the
- will have to say: Certainly we can grasp the external nature of
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- external world constitutes a side-stream of his soul
- conceptual ability cannot be applied to external nature. We
- their conceptual ability for classifying external sense
- out of the spirit. In external life we tend to immerse
- enlarged consciousness. Even the external knowledge people gain
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture III: Commodity, Labor, and Capital
- believe that single external establishments have to be
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- he is a head-man. As a second member we have seen, externally,
- externally brought to completion in the physical configuration
- by which we might observe the ego externally? I have already
- stated that the ego hardly has an external correlate. You can
- see, a spiritual element can enter into the externalities of
- every human being appear the same, externally, not permitting
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- observe physical man, externally. The Christ-being is of such a
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- This you can see even in externalities. Just consider how
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: