Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: large
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- was attributed to an ever larger acquisition of knowledge through the
- large, they become majorities. In that case it is not human destinies
- beautiful speeches, revealing on a large scale how an Oriental thinks
- this is indifferent, but it is symptomatic! — a large number of
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- until a sufficiently large part of humanity will be convinced
- however, that progress can only be made if sufficiently large
- large segment of Europe and America.
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- largely out of abstract concepts. What has remained as our
- most intense longing to enlarge the Christian world-view of the
- need of this enlargement. Therefore, we should see clearly that
- and also, in order to enlarge religious consciousness so as to
- great and full importance of this enlargement of human
- enlarged consciousness. Even the external knowledge people gain
- will cause him to demand something that today plays a large
- a small way but on a large scale; for our educational system
- believe it is necessary now to think on a large scale; not to
- necessary!” Even a large part of the bourgeoisie believes
- but there are large areas where a majority of the bourgeoisie
- became the largest private school in Germany, with a waiting
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- approaching it from a larger point of view, as a phenomenon of
- enlarge it, and we would have the spine. While the head bears
- large head, this head then would belong to a man lying on his
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- When the groups are large enough, majorities arise. In this way
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: