Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: past
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- have been for some time past. What I am telling you now cannot, of
- during the past four or five years will be followed by the mightiest
- but of a past culture, of the Graeco-Latin epoch. You see, if the
- is steeped in the impulses of a past epoch.
- discover not only the influence of the past, but also that of the
- against the past would not live in each one of us, opposing the Greek
- into the history of our times, from a remote past and from the
- time, so the past and the present exist in the human soul and send
- their influences into it, insofar as we are Europeans, for past and
- trouble to envisage this fact, if we realize that past and future, or
- concept of the influences of past and future in modern culture —
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- the past when man's life was more instinctive he could also
- happened in the past in regard to this imitation will have to
- been done in the past. All education in this period of life
- authority has not been implanted in them. In the past a
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- considered as something of the past and admired as such. It is
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture III: Commodity, Labor, and Capital
- by joy and love for work — as was the case in the past
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- we acquire a feeling for this, not only the past affects us but
- the past and from the future. We, as people of the present,
- must realize that past and future play into our souls. Just as
- becoming aware of how what is past and what is coming into
- acquired a concept of how past and future reach over into our
- scandal in the past, has now fallen into disuse, but secretly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: