Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- the general destinies of humanity? Oh, in a certain sense it is very
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- world is maya; everything that confronts our senses and
- senses is maya, illusion, ideology.
- itself to the outer senses, is spread over a great part of
- open before the human senses and intellect — this fact
- we consider spiritual science in the sense of a great cultural
- social organism in the sense of the threefold order: socialism
- authority. We must realize today how far removed from any sense
- significant at present. Because in a sense it has become
- sense lives in the development of modern humanity. This idea is
- said in the sense of the new order of things. The situation
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- laws of nature, upon sense perception and the thoughts
- developed around it. Only what is derived from sense perception
- Sense perception as such cannot be altered; whether we consider
- Likewise, all sense perception is what it is. Discussion starts
- although we make use of them in the sense world they are not
- suited to this sense world. They are worthless there. In my
- misuse our system of concepts in applying it to the outer sense
- their conceptual ability for classifying external sense
- which in a higher sense makes man's will meaningless. There
- you ought to sense something in them that remains
- age is also just as senseless to the Oriental. In the educated
- senseless work — this quarter which is not carried out by
- the will inserted into this activity is senseless for world
- senseless? Indeed, there is meaning in it, significant meaning.
- since we have industrialism with its senselessness we must seek
- arouse ourselves to a world view that brings sense into what is
- senseless — let us call it industrialism — by
- do this. The senseless industrial willing has to be confronted
- senseless willing of industrialism.
- not deeply sense the tasks of a given age. It is necessary that
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture III: Commodity, Labor, and Capital
- is sheer nonsense, for human labor is not primarily concerned
- crystallized labor power. This is nonsense, nothing else;
- himself up in a certain sense. You can bring about this
- in the sense of those practices people today consider the
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- question posed by the supersensible world to the sense world.
- us is, first, a man of nerves and senses; popularly expressed
- Head-man, or nerve-sense man;
- head-man, nerve-sense man, but he is not only that. The sense
- of touch and the sense of warmth, for instance, are spread over
- each of the three members — the nerve-sense system, the
- in the sense world. The start must be made with the pedagogical
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- evil. And this, in the esoteric Christian sense, is the higher
- senseless without the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- wake up in the Goethean sense, will have to pass from the dead
- lives. We must sense it. We must sense what, as Greco-Latin
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: