Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: task
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- man. Thus it is one of the tasks of humanity to transcend the mere
- future. In fact, it is our task to introduce into the present these
- again in my lectures that one of the social tasks of the present time
- take over the tasks entailed by the care of young children; the state
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- widespread belief that the problems and tasks of the present
- considered in its relationship to the great historical tasks of
- are really confronted now with the task of creating spiritual
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- IF WE WISH to understand the task of the
- personality. This was not possible, nor was it the task of
- the task of the fifth post-Atlantean period. Our natural
- deriving meaning from the spiritual, saying: We seek tasks that
- not deeply sense the tasks of a given age. It is necessary that
- precisely is my task? What does life mean to do specifically
- see the tasks that arise for a pedagogy which works toward the
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture III: Commodity, Labor, and Capital
- do not think this is an easy task. Many people believe today
- Social tasks, therefore, lie much more in the sphere of the
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- task is to shoot those people who are opposing the government
- gripped by the earnestness of the task given to humanity, and
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- task to pass beyond a knowledge of the mineral and learn to
- the future as well. It is our task to let the future work
- of our social tasks to derive from the present our educational
- enough. The State would not like to devote itself to the tasks
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: