Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- they continue experimenting, they will one day be able to understand
- understand the mineral, lifeless substance; that is to say, they will
- Now that you are able to understand this upon a deeper foundation,
- the world. If we raise our soul's eye with understanding to
- You can therefore see, my dear friends, how the understanding of the
- far more difficult to understand. But for modern people it suffices
- itself, then people say that they cannot understand it, and that it
- the understanding that if anything is to be attained in the social
- be glad for each person who shows but a grain of understanding, and
- bad will, or what is more frequent today, lack of understanding
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- understand it if it wishes to advance. Social demands will
- his surroundings. If you observe him with real understanding
- is branded as a person who does not understand anything about
- say they do not understand this, that it is very difficult. In
- difficult to understand, I said to them that I certainly do
- accustomed to understand during the last four or five years.
- There one thought it easy to understand things I could not
- understand — so I said — things that merely had to
- They were understood because one was commanded to understand.
- What is of importance now is to understand something out of
- brain. Therefore, the proletariat still understands what is
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- IF WE WISH to understand the task of the
- we want to understand this great change in the middle of which
- often stated. Whoever is able to understand the concepts of
- really understand how to live in the present, and how to
- understanding for these problems. In Stuttgart, connected with
- they say: “We do not understand this. It is
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture III: Commodity, Labor, and Capital
- they are fully understood, can bring about an understanding of
- Well, I understand such a judgment. I understand it especially
- well when the man is a university professor. I understand it
- feelingly understood by a science that gains understanding
- the society of the future a proper understanding of labor will
- an understanding for the social organism. Only those people
- will have such understanding who have heard and taken in those
- Above everything, we must understand it is correct to say that
- necessary also to understand that the social order must be
- It will never be possible to arouse in men the understanding
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- is important to understand the differences between these three
- to understand the world with love, to lay hold of it through
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- little has understanding spread for what is necessary! We must
- understand that the presence of the Divine in the soul must be
- people say they do not understand it. They consider it
- every single individual who shows even a little understanding.
- or, what is more frequent, with lack of understanding. Just
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: