Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0296)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time.
- With these words, my dear friends, I only wish to prove that it is
- my lectures — I do not wish to construct a casual connection;
- and egoistic, for they do not wish to make any effort in their soul,
- they wish to leave everything to God, who will carry their soul
- friends, I wished to speak of these things, for now we must feel that
- what I wish to tell you today.
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture I: Historical Requirements of the Present Time
- understand it if it wishes to advance. Social demands will
- education. If you wish to acquaint yourselves with the broad
- can only be recognized by intuition. If we wish to recognize
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture II: The Social Structure in Ancient Greece and Rome
- IF WE WISH to understand the task of the
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture III: Commodity, Labor, and Capital
- hold sway among men are not insignificant if they wish to
- is already upside down; the threefold order wishes to put it
- such a thing, of course, nor do I wish to put the
- we need different heads on our shoulders if we wish to approach
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture IV: Education as a Problem Involving the Training of Teachers
- clothed himself with a body, and wishes to acquire here in the
- wishes only to think things separated resembles a man who
- wishes only to inhale, never to exhale.
- degree. Thus, we may say, if we wish to characterize the
- Today I wished to put before you the fact that the science of
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture V: The Metamorphoses of Human Intelligence: Present Trends and Dangers
- intelligence, but of a different sort. If we wish to become
- the difference upon which I wish you to focus your attention.
- conviction if, today and in future, we wish to do something
- evolution of mankind itself. One could wish that the sleep
- Title: Education as a Social Problem: Lecture VI: The Inexpressible Name, Spirits of Space and Time, Conquering Egotism
- With this I only wish to point out that one may become aware of
- wish to imply a causal connection, but the matter has
- do not wish to enter into what precisely they ought to enter
- one wishes them to know, so that they may rise not only to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: