Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- assurance and be active in the right way. On this
- for yourselves that there is an active element of soul and
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- In one he is active when he walks, moves his legs with a
- lives and is active.
- raison d'etre; they are no longer active, no
- astral, and then the etheric-astral is the really active factor
- active in the rhythmic system that are healing factors, there
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- must be directly active. Materialistic science simplifies
- becomes twice as beautiful under the influence of an active,
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- year the physical body and the etheric body are most active
- forces that are particularly active in these years
- physical body: the same soul-activity that is later active in
- shows that certain psychic powers previously active in the
- organism become active as soul-forces after
- active with the seventh year; and from then on, they operate
- forces in no other way than as those active in speech
- active in the etheric body. Then this condition is opposed by
- what is active in music-speech; only this changes in the
- traditions deriving from the old Mysteries were active, and
- the music that is active in man is that which opposes the
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- Fichte, Herder or Goethe when he is thinking and active in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: