Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: activity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- fruitfulness of our activity in an institution like the Waldorf
- educational activity. We need not go back very far;
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- educational activity, inner forces can be gathered in
- concretely only when the activity of education is
- actually brought into connection with the activity of healing.
- we leave out of account the inner activity of the human being.
- sense this includes everything that belongs to the activity of
- location, there is another activity that man needs in
- order to continue the activity connected with the outer
- organism. There you have a second kind of activity. This
- rhythmic system takes over the activity of the digestive
- system. What happens in this second kind of activity of man,
- however, is very different from the human activity of
- world. The activity of nourishment is quite different
- from the activity exercised when we move outwardly or, let us
- say, lift a weight. This activity of nourishment cannot proceed
- activity, of the astral nature of the human being. The astral
- part of this activity, of nourishment. In the activity
- that I have described as the activity of walking, grasping, and
- on the activity of walking or grasping, we need only consider
- consider the activity of nourishment. This can arise only if
- longer have any effect. In the activity of nourishment,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- in his ordinary activity in the world. I have shown you
- that the first form of activity we perceive in the human being
- intervene in physical activity; these are in truth magical
- activity of thinking. Whenever we guide a child into some form
- activity, inner activity at least, into the carbonic acid
- this way that we can see clearly into the living activity
- continue the activity for which he is to be condemned. The
- most fruitful sphere of activity of all is that of education.
- yourselves from the constraints in educational activity
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- soul-activity, even though it has its inception in the
- physical body: the same soul-activity that is later active in
- the soul as mind and memory. Later on this soul-activity
- conception; at first their activity lies in forming the body,
- activity, and that takes on a religious character, arises if
- activity only after death. That gives us the right enthusiasm
- execute in painting, in drawing, in graphic activity. In
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- activity. Just think what has happened of late. It has come
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: