Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: actual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- judgment is actually borne out of the powers of imagination. And if
- every kind of social reform but within their souls actually bring
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- essential element in education and actually remained so
- be “learned” in this sense is actually harmful and,
- intellectual and to some extent actually animal-like.
- things actually work within the human being. If we wish
- crawls out is a being actually permeated with the etheric,
- contact with the light, so that it actually lives in the
- many ways a problem of those who are actually teachers.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- Actually, this question cannot be answered in any definite
- to the question — why do we actually educate?
- realization of what education actually means, nor which forces
- eliminated. Actually, it may also express itself in artificial
- however, when in the field of education we come to an actual
- compared with the actual forces of the being of man, a being
- restored; that the human being as he was on the earth actually
- actually brought into connection with the activity of healing.
- In healing a sick person, one knows that something has actually
- (though actually only the etheric that is within
- exercised in the rhythmic system of man, so that actually with
- actually present only in the nervous system of the human being.
- are something formal, established by mere logic, which actually
- factor, on the actual human factor.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- question: what actually moves his limbs? What force is at work
- movement, is that which is moved. If we ask who is the actual
- is nonsense. In actual fact we have in human movement a magical
- the processes that are the actual processes of illness and
- human life everything actually depends upon symmetry being
- we actually penetrate directly into the processes of illness
- in the actual guidance of the world. It is the particular value
- especially when the lessons are actually being given. In
- actual words — he spoke more or less to the following
- characteristic of our times. We have two levels of actuality
- and open-minded conception of what life actually is today. You
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- There you have a case of actual co-operation between soul and
- learning to draw and to write, it is actually the spiritual
- are actually all primitive: only beyond the Threshold are they
- drawing or in having the canvas before us, the feeling actually
- these three are actually the panacea, as it were, the magic
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- scientific training has actually been taken as a teacher's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: