Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: children
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- When children come to the age of puberty, it is necessary to awaken
- with children of this age ...
- that occur when the children have the feeling: The teacher just
- itself. If we have children of six or seven, then the course is
- the children must say to themselves: Great thunder and
- are immensely fond of their lower selves, produce in children of just
- children with an attitude that is inwardly moral through and through
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- will discover that if you speak to children with this kind of
- textbooks that are so popular, the children really understand
- nothing; you torment the children, bore them, call forth their
- to the children in a living way. We must begin at this point
- might as well expect children to find eating and drinking
- is lacking in us when our teaching bores the children.
- can achieve something with children only by being human beings,
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- that they cannot have yet as children. We must impart such
- demands made upon our children from outside in preparation for
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- merely teach children trivial mental conceptions has no real
- stand before the children in a morose, surly mood. Such a mood
- but as a teacher confronting children it is possible to
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- passes over into the psychic, children result who have no
- unconsciously, and that is why children are musical to such a
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- According to that, we should have to teach the children in
- educational principle. When we are teaching the children about
- class, the 6-7 year old children; now our teaching will always
- feeling: you are growing while you are helping the children to
- the children there grows in you a certain power. Sometimes you
- other children, owing to their special gifts, you will have had
- eight and nine-year old children by working with them; at the
- make you peculiarly fitted to accomplish more with the children
- that the quality which you bring about in the children will not
- children; on the whole they become individualities. We cannot
- extraordinary significance for the souls of children. And if we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: