Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- really to be broken down and transformed instead of created. Poisons
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- he had the capacity, as if by magic, to draw down the world of
- speech would work downward to the bodily and upward to the
- institutions exert their influence from above downward,
- above downward in accordance with the laws of form of the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- exists from above downward in the human being a continual
- downward in the human being, there is this continual tendency
- man can move. From above downward there is always a tendency in
- express it in a grotesque way, from above downward we have this
- form nitrogen compounds downward but upward it has the tendency
- bad sense- turn upside down what people have learned and then
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- system, that is, from above downward. Up to about the seventh
- that shoot downward from the head are checked. Thus, at this
- between the forces tending downward from above and those
- radiate downward into the organism, so that later on as well
- these forces of childhood can radiate downward. But if they are
- world that sends down these forces. And the child is the
- mediator, and you are in reality working with forces sent down
- reaches higher, the man's goes lower — down to the bass.
- down into the bony system; and anyone who observes a human
- deceit” (it is already toned down in Shakespeare)
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- opposite of that which Spencer has laid down as a true
- methods find their way down into the Mittelschule, and then
- to paint or model according to the principles laid down by the
- fashion that I have just described, and now you go down again
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: