Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- other hand, when you stand in front of students between 14, 15 and 20,
- people in hand in a bold and generous way. You can much more easily
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- were handled properly, this musical and sculptural-painterly
- may be well informed about the glass, the hands, the materials
- hands and strain their brains; study exhausts them. This is all
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- other possibilities of human movement, of the arms, hands,
- however, only when there is on the one hand the right kind of
- either health or illness. This enthusiasm on the one hand and a
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- death. On the other hand, we have the task of knowing that this
- the other hand, have an enthusiasm arising from a really free
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- music-speech on the one hand and the plastic-architectonic on
- the other hand, by working with the plastic forces we make
- transformation of what takes place on the one hand
- what motions the hand tends to make — if, say, in
- within us: we constantly hold a protecting hand over the
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- for an artist to take a book on aesthetics in his hand in order
- work is being done. And on the other hand, the living element
- imperfectly, then we shall teach well. If on the other hand we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: