Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- ill because again and again the highest value is attributed to these
- questions. A high value is put upon them for no other reason than that
- importance and, in considering the high school years, should be taken
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- closer to the earthly than do the higher, spiritual viewpoints.
- superfluous at a place of higher education. He therefore had to
- most man is still aware that his highest soul faculties
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- the higher grades we must take into account the impossible
- the higher grades. Nevertheless, it is essential not to
- being must evolve, must be brought to a higher level, but this
- been raised to a higher level, to the level of the normal human
- existence. In comparison with the higher human nature, it
- today to say that, in comparison with the higher nature of man,
- breathing, as teachers we must bring the next higher stage into
- as a teacher with the child. This is the higher metamorphosis
- becoming ill. We must counter it through a higher process of
- highest ideal of those whose entire lives are given up to the
- This shows us how as teachers we must demand a higher
- enthusiasm in the highest degree. We realize for the first time
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- up his task in obedience to the highest duties devolving upon
- of a human being who has devoted himself to the highest service
- almost say that the correct symbol for institutions of higher
- without any element of agitation or high-sounding phrases; if
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- high degree. They take all that into their organism. While that
- reaches higher, the man's goes lower — down to the bass.
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- all into our highest educational centres. Later these bad
- grow, you are experimenting in the highest sense of the word,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: