Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: importance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- importance and, in considering the high school years, should be taken
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- therefore should not say that in Greece primary importance was
- training played no part, but rather special importance was
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- importance, however, is for a person to have enthusiasm in his
- there and are of tremendous importance. They are terribly
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- realize, in all humility, the importance of our profession,
- extraordinary importance. Think how often I have said that a
- importance of the work, and this will reveal itself even in
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- great importance. That is that we must quickly strip off our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: