Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: level
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- stood below his proper level and that something real had
- being must evolve, must be brought to a higher level, but this
- been raised to a higher level, to the level of the normal human
- his proper level and is not the being he was in pre-earthly
- this thinking so as to rise fruitfully from the level of
- shows that he cannot rise to the level where reality lies. It
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- characteristic of our times. We have two levels of actuality
- before us. Below is the level of truth, the level where the
- outer law. On the level of truth, also, we have the judge's
- at the level of facts, you have what the accused in this case,
- acquitted. Whereas on the one level you have the admiration of
- of the fact that nowadays we have a level of truth and a level
- of untruth. The level of untruth, however, is in public events,
- and at no point are the two levels in touch with each other. We
- must be clear that in outer life you are at the level above,
- maintain the level below. It is not by practicing an
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- has within him two levels where the warding off occurs. First,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: