Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- draw near, beings who lived in the movements, in the rhythm and
- something from the archangel lives in our thinking
- was born in and lives in this or that time or place. Why? There
- when it is delivered to the watchmaker or how the glass for the
- develop what in reality lives in ourselves and that passes over
- contact with the light, so that it actually lives in the
- creature lives wholly in the watery element, the
- us inwardly, should truly enliven us. It is for this reason
- still live in the genius of our language, which can have an
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- alive in you. In individual cases, of course, it may be present
- human being really lives within four complexes of forces.
- lives and is active.
- highest ideal of those whose entire lives are given up to the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- thirty-fifth year, and signify an essential enlivening of the
- very lively way. If one knows, however, that the carbon in
- coal, in graphite, and so on, also lives within man as a
- man, which can become inwardly alive, can be spiritualized, can
- its work, the knowledge must live, and the faces of the
- teachers should always be alive, inwardly expressive,
- lives and weaves in our time. Gandhi says that he must of
- you how the struggle between Michael and the dragon should live
- live in these times means simply to crawl into the dragon and
- further the old intellectual operation. To live in the truth
- these things come alive in your hearts, to permeate your souls
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- The second of four lectures delivered to the teachers of the
- second of four lectures delivered to the teachers of the
- the child's soul lived in the spiritual world before
- longer lives in what is human speech — that is, in
- expressions of the soul — but it does live in the body,
- contact with what lived in man before birth or conception, and
- writing are formed out of the will that lives there, you have
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- is lived in the impulses proceeding from the philosophy of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: