Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- during class, especially in secondary matters. It should be — and
- Now if you think, my dear friends, that neglect of these matters
- people make such an outcry about social matters is because men are
- own personality. In such matters, imponderables really pass over from
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- because people take the matter much too lightly. There is
- corn, or wheat. What really matters is not how much
- really get to the essence of the matter is to picture
- These are things that really matter, and we must realize, my
- something in later talks about matters that fundamentally
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- weaving of the spiritual in matter.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- to the formation of cyanic acid. As a matter of fact, there
- things today simply for the sake of the subject matter,
- Naturally, it is not a matter of overturning everything or of
- such a matter is received. I can understand this in the case of
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- make you understand the matter still better I should like to
- time previous to the new birth. The matter will be more
- the astral body takes after death: then the matters must be
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- from the western nations in all such educational matters, and
- as a matter of fact, if you are asked today whether you would
- knowledge, no matter what the subject is, which can be
- Thus, you can see that what matters more than anything else in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: