Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- them also. Out of a mood of this kind, verve (Schwung)
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- increasingly. The question of attitude, or mood of soul, is
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- stand before the children in a morose, surly mood. Such a mood
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- in life to have moods of this kind. As teachers we must train
- ourselves to lay aside these moods and to give ourselves up
- tragically, taking our mood from our subject and then to pass
- over into a humorous mood as we proceed with our lesson, in
- mood into the other and back again, if we are really able,
- various moods into consideration. For what is tragedy,
- mood? It is just the same as an inbreathing in the organism,
- physical body. A humorous mood signifies that we paralyze the
- have now told you something of the variety of moods which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: