Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- gives them pain ... And the least favorable time of life to be
- feelings are concerned, pain only becomes greater the more we think
- about it. It is not the objective damage but the pain of it that
- best remedy for the overcoming of pain is to bring yourself, if you
- between 15, 16 and 20, 21, something not altogether unlike pain. This
- gentle pain. And this kind of experience immediately makes us tend
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- were handled properly, this musical and sculptural-painterly
- to bring a musical, sculptural-painterly quality into speech,
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- totally blind were sent out to paint in color. Few know what is
- man has no particular enthusiasm for painting in color;
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- employed particularly in drawing, painting, and writing. All
- painting, and so on. These are in the main the forces in which
- painting and drawing. The instruction that has to do with
- fingers in drawing, painting, and so on. This makes of painting
- which lias ils being in painting and drawing, to which we lead
- execute in painting, in drawing, in graphic activity. In
- and painting, an element more closely allied with the
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- to paint or model according to the principles laid down by the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: