Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: person
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- inability, the personal capacities and incapacities of the teacher are
- This crushes the soul of a child or a young person. It is more
- own personality. In such matters, imponderables really pass over from
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- unfortunate effects upon a person who has gone through a
- watch. Such a person insists on getting to know the parts but
- human nutrition, a person limits himself to the knowledge that
- the same sort of thing as when a person suffers from
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- importance, however, is for a person to have enthusiasm in his
- In healing a sick person, one knows that something has actually
- been achieved: if the sick person has been made healthy, he has
- than the normal percentage. If the person breathes in
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- place in the human organism, and everything a person does
- person will completely misapprehend the whole of human
- it is when in his thirty-fifth year a person can call up
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- this is because such a person has the capacity for retaining in
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- different person from what you were before you began, and you
- narrower, personal self like a snake skin when we go into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: