Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plastic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- really tend to pass over into plastic creation, drawing, and so
- entered into the plastic forces.
- Those, again, are different forces. While the plastic forces
- without. They are dammed up by the plastic forces and then
- and plastic elements in his surroundings is absorbed by him and
- essentially permeated more by plastic and less by musical
- seventh year what is plastic-architectonic works together with
- music-speech on the one hand and the plastic-architectonic on
- plastic-architectonic, which emanates from the head and has its
- Apollonian element in teaching the plastic arts,
- plastic forces offer the stronger opposition, hence they are
- exerted. Since the plastic forces, being stronger, would
- music forces than by the plastic ones.
- the other hand, by working with the plastic forces we make
- architectonic- plastic more toward the inner world. But there
- between the human being and what is plastic-architectonic, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: