Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: present
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- This lecture series is presented here with the kind permission
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- present. If we eat potatoes in excess, we impose upon the
- a kind of repugnance for the way in which things are presented
- intellectual knowledge — which at the present time
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- alive in you. In individual cases, of course, it may be present
- hardly present anywhere else in the world, if we are to be
- actually present only in the nervous system of the human being.
- What kinds of activity are present in the human being?
- continually present in the human being. In fact, the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- tendency to destroy ourselves were not present. Thus, to
- should represent to the child the whole world of truth, beauty,
- those present here will realize how hard it will be for me to
- the present in order to put truth in the place of what is
- happening in the present. We simply must find the true path.
- in teachers. What I wanted to present to you is this: we must
- Dragon, presented for the teachers at the Waldorf School. One
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- entrusted to us, a process that directly represents a
- skeleton from a psycho-physical thoughts of our present-day
- wished to represent, externally, artistically, something like
- represent this:
- This work of art would also best represent the external
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- This lecture series is presented here with the kind permission of the
- present day. In our times, in these days of Democracy, in these
- This sentence which I have just cited has also, at the present
- present work is to prepare this next generation for definite
- present educational conditions be more on the side of the
- present day absolutely contradicts what he himself
- comprehended in abstract principles, which can be represented
- so that we are really able in presenting one subject to speak
- after presenting something for which we needed a certain
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: