Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seventh
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- system, that is, from above downward. Up to about the seventh
- the seventh year. The whole period up to the change of teeth,
- forces which after the seventh year appear as mental forces,
- seventh year and begins to function — no longer in the
- active with the seventh year; and from then on, they operate
- and then from the seventh year on they function as soul-
- forces. Thus, in the educational period following the seventh
- one is conscious that when, around the seventh year, one calls
- prepared gradually through the whole cycle from the seventh to
- place, beginning with the seventh year, in connection with
- outer music-speech forces. Up to the seventh year, man is
- that glow through the organism. But beginning with the seventh
- seventh year what is plastic-architectonic works together with
- seventh year, so that from then on the relation between
- held up as early as the seventh year; the others act less
- up to the seventh year descends from the head appears as an
- teeth in the seventh year; and then again, in what he has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: