Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- executed, calls forth in the human being a spiritual atmosphere
- in whatever sphere of education he may be engaged, should fail
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- the strange thing is that in the sphere of the human being that
- to unfold between carbon and nitrogen. In the sphere that
- teaching in the musical sphere and, on the other, the right
- upon the musical sphere. Thus, our teaching takes shape, and
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- most fruitful sphere of activity of all is that of education.
- the human being that colors every sphere. You will become a
- every sphere you will become different if you are permeated in
- a particular sphere, we are working for the healing of humanity
- most diverse spheres of life the kind of consciousness with
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- spheres.” In every plant, in every animal, there is
- really incorporated a tone of the music of the spheres. That is
- the spheres,” and it remains as such until some
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: