Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: subject
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- occupied with themselves. For, as everyone knows, as far as subjective
- them to a certain scepticism. What subject you deal with is much less
- much acknowledgement to this deflection toward subjectivity and one's
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- subject, because lectures on the art of speech were felt to be
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- kindled by our own living interest in the subjects with which
- taken up are subjected to the etheric activity and to the outer
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- subject, who is moving the arm or the leg, then we arrive
- music, for example, is interspersed among the other subjects,
- things today simply for the sake of the subject matter,
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- subject of which I would like to speak to you in this
- treat the subject as an introduction to the studies which would
- concrete; you should always work your subject out from an
- knowledge, no matter what the subject is, which can be
- entirely to the content of the subject we are going to teach,
- so that we are really able in presenting one subject to speak
- tragically, taking our mood from our subject and then to pass
- this way entering completely into our subject. The important
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: