Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- should be directed toward world-interrelationships in every field. The
- towards self-preoccupation, unless we are sufficiently directed away
- from it and toward the world outside ourselves ...
- age, verve which above all is directed towards imagination; for
- much acknowledgement to this deflection toward subjectivity and one's
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- moths fly toward the light. There you have the apparently
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- rhythmic breathing activity from the lung system toward the
- toward the human head. Looking at a spring of sparkling water,
- effervesce toward the head. We therefore play a part, in fact,
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- essentially as an impulse toward the inner enrichment of the
- process, if this tendency toward the combination of carbon and
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- within toward the head, that rises upward and opposes the
- toward the periphery, toward the outer world, the
- architectonic- plastic more toward the inner world. But there
- astral body, and is thus moved more toward the periphery,
- toward the outer border.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: