Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: voice
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- appears as the change of voice at puberty, but which also
- in the change of his voice, only in the female organism it
- know that between the change of teeth and the change of voice,
- as well to the years following the change of voice, or its
- where it causes the change of voice. The whole process, then,
- voice. That is a conflict between inner music-speech forces and
- the pitch of the voice that a difference exists between the
- voices of men and of women over lap: the woman's voice
- change of voice, there is to be considered something peculiar
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: