Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: walk
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- In one he is active when he walks, moves his legs with a
- that I have described as the activity of walking, grasping, and
- that we can see in an act of grasping or walking. If we focus
- on the activity of walking or grasping, we need only consider
- There are the movements of walking, grasping, the movement of
- be illness. If that is so, walking, grasping, digesting must be
- outer world, the consequences of walking, grasping, and the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- when a man walks or does something with his arms? What is it?
- effects. When you walk, an inner magician, something
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: