Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0302a)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education for Adolescents
- within them an extraordinarily great interest in the world outside of
- must be led to look out into the world around them and into all its
- questions about nature, about the cosmos and the entire world, about
- of the world and its manifestations do not arise in young
- the most intensive interest in such world-riddles, then these energies
- in the age of a materialistic world-conception — to inspire true
- interest in the world, the world in the widest sense ...
- When we do not have enough interest in the world around us, then we
- concern for the world but busy themselves with how they feel and what
- should be directed toward world-interrelationships in every field. The
- world must become so all-engrossing to young people that they simply
- from it and toward the world outside ourselves ...
- world of sleep, into the sleeping condition, a body of detrimental,
- beginning to talk like more than a man. Why, the whole world speaks
- And when they feel the most intensive interest in particular world
- impart this to other young people, then the world speaks out of
- world-interest is not aroused in the 15 or 16 year old. If they learn
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture I: Gymnast, Rhetorician, Professor: A Living Synthesis
- he had the capacity, as if by magic, to draw down the world of
- thinking is from reality, from the world. We have, of course,
- indiscriminately in the world; what we need is to work in the
- into us by the spirit of the world; then it has meaning and
- does something to promote progress in the world.
- great deal of Ahrimanic influence can be found in the world
- today. Indeed, the evolution of the world would be impossible
- world in yourselves that is both living and true to reality.
- a world of wonderful artistry. Just try for yourselves,
- this sort of understanding of the world of nature, you simply
- of world evolution was separate: the gymnast, the
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture II: Forces Leading to Health and Illness in Education
- hardly present anywhere else in the world, if we are to be
- enters the world out of his pre-earthly existence he is,
- being. In ancient times, those who knew the world mysteries
- outer, physical world of space, can also be pictured as
- continuation of what sugar is in the outer world. Sugar is hard
- world. The activity of nourishment is quite different
- that which we have in the physical world as it is
- outer world, the physical forces cease to have their
- etheric body, the force of the outer ether of the world, and
- outer world, the consequences of walking, grasping, and the
- world of academia. In the concepts “true” and
- of the spiritual world we can no longer speak of
- spiritual world that would be as nonsensical as saying that to
- physical. Pertaining to the spiritual world, the concepts of
- altogether. As soon as we reach the spiritual world we must
- all. In the physical world things can be “right”;
- in the spiritual world nothing is “wrong” or
- healthy or diseased. In the spiritual world things are either
- knowledge of man, a knowledge of man in relation to the world
- are let loose into the educational world today as if the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Deeper Education: Lecture III: A Comprehensive Knowledge of Man as the Source of Imagination in the Teacher
- in his ordinary activity in the world. I have shown you
- in the actual guidance of the world. It is the particular value
- should represent to the child the whole world of truth, beauty,
- is incomprehensible. But the world is like that today.
- That is not, however, how the world should be in
- world, which through its dead intellectualism is faced with the
- world today, then you will have grasped my aim in giving
- Title: The Three Fundamental Forces in Education: Lecture
- the child's soul lived in the spiritual world before
- world that sends down these forces. And the child is the
- from the spiritual world. When this reverence permeates the
- forces developed in the spiritual world during the time before
- the spiritual world into the physical world.
- world which remains unconscious is constantly radiating
- from birth has permeated the child from the outer world, that
- and in music. These forces are derived from the world.
- musical forces derive more from the outer world, the
- extra-human world, from the observation of processes in
- the human organism and the outer world. Were we to take a
- within us, and it is not for nothing that the world
- toward the periphery, toward the outer world, the
- architectonic- plastic more toward the inner world. But there
- between the etheric body and the outer world. The etheric body
- musician more out of his devotion to the world. That
- Another force is the one we absorb from the outer world,
- world inward, that inner force which tends to deform
- the world, he is really exposed to things from which we must
- become one with the world too much. Man really always has the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Introductory Words to the First of Four Educational Lectures
- before the whole world in the form which is considered correct.
- whole world.
- that calling which has its place in the history of the world,
- education, we have something to give the world from Central
- have the same class twice over and send out into the world the
- can however give the world figures which are individually
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: