Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exercise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture III: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday and To-day
- Asceticism essentially is a matter of certain exercises. These
- exercises can extend to spiritual and psychic things, I wish, for the
- moment, to deal with the use made of these exercises for eliminating
- of spiritual worlds is called up. These exercises consisted in
- metabolic processes which accompany the exercise of the activity of
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- exercise the art of education rightly. And this is part of the answer
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture V: How Knowledge Can Be Nurture
- shown an exercise book containing the results of the latest
- after he had shown up merely a hole rubbed in his exercise book, he
- became an excellent doctor. He died during the war in the exercise of
- neglected. For if the memory is not exercised enough inflammatory
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- dominant factor between the change of teeth and puberty, exercises too
- — to alternate their gymnastic exercises with recitation or
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- the art of education, and can exercise it spontaneously,
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- super-sensible realities. Topics covered include the "six basic exercises,"
- Not, of course, because he has any desire to exercise
- exercise is necessary. Not only is it necessary to rest with definite
- body. To this end we now gradually guide the exercises in meditation
- and concentration to become exercises for the will.
- me lead you to a simple exercise for strengthening the will. It
- order to exercise our forces of spirit and soul we must get free of
- the outer cause of things. A good exercise — and one which is
- at the same time an exercise for the will — is to try to
- exercises we strengthen the power of will, for we invigorate it
- Here again, exercises I
- we also practice such initiation exercises as I have described,
- indicate that these exercises have really been the means of progress.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: